Executive summary of food production facilities
Gerald Garrison, CEO
· 30 year pioneer and inventor; R&D Applications specialist, Consultant,
Electrical engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Photobiologist, Quantum
physicist, entrepreneur, and more.
Program The implementation of the Food Production Facilities to grow food 365 days/yr. in any region for local food distribution. The program can then be replicated in nearly any region on the planet using Mr. Garrison’s methods, tools and protocols for growing plants.
· Food contamination
· Poor food security
· 365 day food production for the World.
· Locally grown Food
· Food Safety and Security
· Method of removing excess CO2 levels
· Solar/Wind systems
· Patented digital lighting technology
· Energy Efficient HVAC designs
· Container Dynamics
· Light Delivery Arrays
· Energy efficient lamps
· Application skills to interface all disciplines for successful outcome.
· Ready to go now.
These food production tools and techniques are capable of producing:
· Bio-fuel crops
· GM crops
· Root Crops
· Specialty crops
· Medicinal plants
· Field crops
GREEN APPLIED SCIENCES
Summary of Achievements:
Mr. Garrison is an accomplished applications specialist and inventor.
OEM alliances with companies like GE, Control Tech, JBP, Inc., and Philips lighting, give Mr. Garrison strategic positioning in the marketplace. These relationships also give him the capabilities to complete a project of any size.
Gerald Garrison’s exclusive inventions/tools for Food Production
· the worlds first photosynthesis arrays capable of delivering more light to
plants than ever before.
· personalized renewable energy sources.
· HID pulse start lamps for full spectral control and enhanced spectral
output. His lamps for high frequency digital electronics are the only
lamps of their kind in the world.
· technology now for alternate energies in Wind and Solar Energy
· lighting technologies that replicate the visible spectrum at 95% of its
quality and clarity, producing true digital light. These systems are 75%
more efficient than standard lighting.
· new concepts in container dynamics that increase yield
· new designs for food production facilities that are sustainable, easy to
build, easy to maintain and aren’t seasonably dependent.
· new methods of scrubbing food with UV light for food security and
It was necessary for Mr. Garrison to invent each and every one of the tools needed to compensate for the inefficiencies of lighting, inefficiencies in the traditional methods of greenhouse food production, and inefficiencies in status quo thinking. These tools and devices are being sold now, and are ready to go. The manufacturing of Mr. Garrison’s technology is already in place, in operation and has been for many years.
These systems, tools, devices, and application skills are all attributable to Mr. Gerald Garrison, and represent his intellectual properties. These devices listed are only his inventions for this particular field; there are many more inventions not listed here in other fields and disciplines.
Food Farm 365 protocol endorsed by the
National Aeronautics and Space Administration